Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very excited new owner of a 2010 A5 3.2 prem plus. The MMI system (I'm assuming it's 3G since it's a 2010) has DVD video and I want to be able to activate VIM.

Looking for someone local, or perhaps someone with knowledge of a local shop that can help, who has the cable and knows how to do this.

Thanks and look forward to talking to you all on the forums.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where about are you? I had all my vag-com done at 180 Custom in Brooklyn, great bunch of guys. I can hook you up with their FB if you're interested. They do every vag-com mod you can think of including the video in motion you are referring to

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have one but I'm out in Long Island

·
Registered
3,009 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where about are you? I had all my vag-com done at 180 Custom in Brooklyn, great bunch of guys. I can hook you up with their FB if you're interested. They do every vag-com mod you can think of including the video in motion you are referring to
1flipA5, how much do they charge for the Vagcom mods? Do they change break pads as well? Crazy break dust on my S5. Will buy on my own and have somebody change them. Read from the forum that I need Vagcom to change the rear pads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts