1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Will you Ship to the UK ??

·
Registered
415 Posts
This probably belongs in the "For Sale" section.

But that's a great price, anyway. Everyone on eBay and craigslist always thinks they can get people to buy a used cable for $25 less than new, with no warranty or support from Ross Tech. Good job for putting an attractive price on it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmmmm.... that's a point, i'll not get the Support, i believe it is $99 still when you buy a used Cable ??

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hmmmmm........ Cheers BD997 for sticking with me, but with the Shipping and the $99 for support, it pushes it too high i think, SO i'll let texastate take it... well, he did try to get dibs on it :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hmmmmm.... that's a point, i'll not get the Support, i believe it is $99 still when you buy a used Cable ??
Yes, a second owner can register for support for $99. But of course that's only an expense you have to incur if you end up needing it. And I'd say the vast majority of owners never need help from Ross-Tech. After all, we've got a pretty good user community for basic support.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Oh Bugger.... very True :confused:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yes, sorry to jump all over you... Consider it sold to me! :)
That's fine... Dibs on it from you in 2 months for $150 when you get bored with it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.