Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I was looking for such a thread, but didn't find info, so hope you can help me out. I have a 2010 A5 SB Non S-line 3.0tdi ( 2 separate exhausts)

I want to add an S-line rear bumper with the appropriate diffuser. The problem is that I only find second hand diffusers from a coupe ( S Line coupe). My question is - are the diffusers the same? The part numbers are different - one starts with 8t8 and the other 8t0, but I want to make sure. It is quite hard to find the right diffuser from a SB.

P.S I already have an S-line bumper from a SB for a while now, just waiting for the bloody diffuser.

Thank you all in advance.

Nik

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi there,

I was looking for such a thread, but didn't find info, so hope you can help me out. I have a 2010 A5 SB Non S-line 3.0tdi ( 2 separate exhausts)

I want to add an S-line rear bumper with the appropriate diffuser. The problem is that I only find second hand diffusers from a coupe ( S Line coupe). My question is - are the diffusers the same? The part numbers are different - one starts with 8t8 and the other 8t0, but I want to make sure. It is quite hard to find the right diffuser from a SB.

P.S I already have an S-line bumper from a SB for a while now, just waiting for the bloody diffuser.

Thank you all in advance.

Nik
Sport back are different fitment. rear bumper and diffuser fit only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not quite understand your comment. Will a S-line diffuser from a coupe fit on a sportback. I am asking only about the diffuser. Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
I did not quite understand your comment. Will a S-line diffuser from a coupe fit on a sportback. I am asking only about the diffuser. Thanks
Hi, like I said. Sport back rear is ONLY for sport back. Ie/ coupe/cab bumpers AND diffusers won’t fit the sport back.

I did the mistake of buying a sport back diffuser for my cab...AFTER I had it hydro dipped too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts