Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would yall recommend getting a used 2014 a5 that has 80,585 miles on its a 8 speed auto and a decent deal with no reported problems of accidents. I just would like to know is there problems I should be aware of with 2014 a5's.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Er does it have a service history? What engine are we talking about here??

In general from my experience I bought mine at 100k kms and sold at 200k with no major problems and I bought my current S4 at 190k and she is now creeping past 200k kms. They are in general well made and well put together.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I have a 2013 A5 with about 100K miles on it. Bought it since new. Only major thing I had to work on was replacing the water pump.

Other non-wear and tear items you'll probably need to replace are:
1. ignition coils
2. suspension rubber/bushing components

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
As Alex says these cars are generally very strong and well made. PLENTY of TLC is always a good idea.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought my 2014 A5 Coupe Black Edition 3years ago, it had 33k miles on the clock and I haven`t used it much with it now showing just over 42k on the clock, I put it off the road during 3months of the winter, I haven`t had any problems with it and keeping fingers crossed I wont have, def a model I would recommend to others. 😀

1 - 5 of 5 Posts