Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pictures of a US-spec S-line in either white or black? I'd like to see how they look stock, with the orange reflectors and with the stock 19" Y-spokes. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
FWIW, here are some pics of a U.S. spec S-line in Quartz Gray. Until someone posts a black or white U.S. spec, I figured I'd go ahead and pass these along so you can at least see how the orange reflectors and 19" Y-spokes will look.

Attachments

·
Registered
714 Posts
Gorgeous ... for once the reflectors look fine on a US Audi.

Does the A5 seem small on your roads compared to other vehicles? We "vacation" over in the US (well, Florida) and it's scary on the freeway with all the tanks that the majority of <US citizens> seem to drive. Heck, even the Q7 and Range Rover look small over there compared to the Navigator etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
FWIW, here are some pics of a U.S. spec S-line in Quartz Gray. Until someone posts a black or white U.S. spec, I figured I'd go ahead and pass these along so you can at least see how the orange reflectors and 19" Y-spokes will look.
In Belgium (and Germany too I think, and other European countries ..) you can't order an S-line with those 19" Y-spokes. Or you have to pay €3000 or something like that. Not fair :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.