Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm purchasing the car out of state, so I'm not able to sit down with their finance dept until I flight there in two weeks to pick up the car. I'm just wondering how much did you pay for the extended warranty and what's the coverage? Is it through Audi directly or covers by a 3rd-party agency?

Thanks..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got quoted the following from my dealership...

7yr/100k "Platinum" warranty for $3400, or 7yr/70k "Platinum" warranty for $2300.

There is also a "Gold Plus" option for about $500 less for each of those terms.

The difference between the Gold Plus and Platinum levels is very vague in the literature I recieved, both sound pretty comprehensive.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was told by my dealer that Audi does not offer a factory backed warranty past 50,000 miles for new cars. They will offer a 100K warranty on a certified pre owned......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks, I am going to send this to the dealer

·
Registered
377 Posts
just took delivery, got warranty

i just took delivery today of my 09 red/black s5. I payed $1495 for the 7 yr 72k mile bumper to bumper warranty, including free maintenance for 7/72 and rim/tire/windshield warranty. I thought it was a pretty good deal, especially the maintenance being paid for in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you have a copy of the warranty?

Was it third party or Audi direct. I am not crazy about non Audi direct warrranties.

I checked with my dealer on the warranty cnugget23 posted and that is a third party warranty (made to look like an Audi warrnaty)

·
Registered
377 Posts
warranty

my warranty was all through Audi, except for the wheel and tire protection, my dealer offers that and through that in since I have been stopping in to see if they had any S5s available for the past 8 months. I will go through my paperwork to see what kind of literature they gave me, its all in a envelope that im yet to look through since im still drooling over the car...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.