Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
i need some urgent advice. i brought some alloys off facebook marketplace the dude advertised them as a5 rims.

Looking at the back they are for a6 - 8.5j x 19H2 ET45 they are the OEM audi.

Now i have 20's already on my car but i couldn't find any info as the previous owners had the wheels welded due to cracks.

My car is an Audi a5 2010 S-line 2.0 TDI Quattro just wondering if they would fit. as i need to get tyres today.

the Original guy had 255/40/R19

· Registered
2015 Audi B8.5 S5 Sportback 3.0TFSI
31 Posts
Hi all,
i need some urgent advice. i brought some alloys off facebook marketplace the dude advertised them as a5 rims.

Looking at the back they are for a6 - 8.5j x 19H2 ET45 they are the OEM audi.

Now i have 20's already on my car but i couldn't find any info as the previous owners had the wheels welded due to cracks.

My car is an Audi a5 2010 S-line 2.0 TDI Quattro just wondering if they would fit. as i need to get tyres today.

the Original guy had 255/40/R19
They should be ok. You should also have a sticker on the driver side door with Tires and Rims that are compatible.

· Registered
2015 Audi B8.5 S5 Sportback 3.0TFSI
31 Posts
You can also check and compare the stock specs for the rims for each Audi model here.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can also check and compare the stock specs for the rims for each Audi model here.
Thanks for the info. I've got them on now. Fit perfect. The only issue for me is now when I'm driving fast or slow I think it's rubbing on the wheel arches. But I've looked at it I don't see the wheel touching anything left or right.

Ended up with 240/40 R19 tyres.

· Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Other than being oddly skinny and tall for an A5, they'll function fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts