Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my New A5 2.0TFSi deep sea blue last wednesday, seemed like i had to wait an eternity to get it (ordered in october).. really happy till today when some toe rag backed into it today in sainsburys car park and scuffed the rear bumper :no: and didn't leave any details

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope its not too bad. If you have insurance file a claim. if its not worth it, you're probably going have to spend a few hundred dollars to get it painted.

and just got it last week...People can be so inconsiderate and envious. What is the deal with that, or keying other people's car? I'll never understand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, no its not too bad but will need a repaint, been reading up on smart repairs but i think i'm going to get it repainted properly. At least no one was hurt this time.

Not sure I'm meant to own an Audi as my previous car was a TT which only lasted 4 months before it was written off (missus was driving but not her fault) in an 8 car crash on the M25 last october and she broke her arm and had bad whiplash.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats and sorry at the same time. It's unfortunate, but sometimes people really suck. One phone number I always keep handy is for the local dent doctor. People here are so careless with their car doors, especially SUV families with kids.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Give chips away a call. repaired my alloy for £50 - hopefully they can repair your beaut for a fee less than you think. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Bad luck mate. People are such ar8eholes sometimes. We spotted someone denting someone else's car yesterday with their door in a supermarket car park. They drove off after looking at the damage. We waited around for the owners to give them the reg details, but they said it wasn't worth pursuing! This is why the offenders drive off - it's too much trouble to bring them to account. Sure you will be able to get a good repair for a reasonable price.:no:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sorry to hear that lansledj!
People are like that. It happened to my car as it was one month old as well and needed repaint. One year after some bloke also decided to scratch my car with a key. The guy got caught by the police though (he was stupid enough to do the same thing on a dozen cars, in an underground car park filled with 80 cameras).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts