Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the update people:

Watch your backs folks. Customer Loyalty means nothing to Audi of America or the dealers. 3 brand new Audis in 3 years doesnt mean crap to them. Well, now they dont mean crap to ME!
I ordered my A5 7 months ago and was promised a car in May and then July and then SEPTEMBER!!!!! and yet nobody was willing to do anything about the fact that based on the july date, i had already returned my last Audi when it jumped to sept. They left me car-less and answer-less for weeks on end.
The last time i walked into my dealer, Santa Monica Audi, my dealer shined me! the reception told me he was there. then some other guy came by and told me it was his day off.... BULL! Then the fleet manager comes over, telling me that AoA had called him twice and that he wasnt going to do anything for me. Then to make a long story short says the words, "...so, do you want me to keep your name on this car or take it off??" as he was walking away....
FFFFFFFFF that! Neither SAM (fleet manager), ABTIN NAVAB (dealer), Santa Monica Audi (dealership) or even AUDI AG/AoA deserve my business at this point. My remaining/current A6 will be my LAST Audi. Done and Done.
I walked across the street that same day and bought myself a beautiful and fully loaded White w/black int BMW 335ci in cash and am loving it. Santa Monica Audi's loss!! what a car the 335ci is!! I like it more than the A5/S5!! who would have thought???
Santa Monica Audi skrewed me. i returned my A4 because of them. its their fault my car was not there. they knew it wouldnt be and they told me nothing. and they did nothing to fix it. NO car is worth this!

ADVISE: be sure of where you stand with your orders and where your cars are. no matter how buddy-buddy they may be with you they will walk all over you.

So with this, i bid you all farewell. i probably wont be surfing the Audi blogs too much from here on out. Good luck to you all and thanks for all the info you helped me out with throughout this process.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
well its true for every negative there is a positive, good luck and i hope the BMW treats you well..

white on black sounds sexxxxxxxxxxxy

·
Registered
479 Posts
Not the first time I've heard stories like this about Santa Monica Audi, good luck with the BMW.

·
Registered
183 Posts
You did the rightthing. *ssholes like them do not deserve a single commision...

·
Registered
48 Posts
You are the one doing them the favor by purchasing from them, not the other way around. The second a dealership or car maker forgets this fact, you walk away. You did the right thing. Just curious, have you tried another dealership? I see more and more available 09 A5's on autotrader.com.

It's funny, a white on black 335 coupe is my second choice after the A5 as well.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sorry to hear of your experience. However I think it's unfair to make a blanket statement for all dealers and Audi. The convertible 335 is a nice car, enjoy it.

For future orders I would get everything in writing from any dealer with a bad reputation. That way you can sue.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sucks man, even though I too have heard bad things about that place and I don't even live in the US! Shame you didn't get to try another dealer (though I can't really blame you for that). Enjoy your 335, great car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts