Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to mislead but the S5 is downloadable in XBox360 Forza Motorsports march update pack. Check out the video:

Forza March Update with S5

So now we can model our little hearts away to get an idea of what it would look like in real life....sweet!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I've never played Forza, do you have to win loads of races before you can unlock the decent cars ?? I just want to spec up my S5 and go racing.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Only in Career mode. In open mode you can do run anything you want car-wise. By winning in career mode you get virtual dollars and then you can go nuts! I wonder how accurate the car will be compared to real life

The game is freaking awesome and it links to the Internet so all your cars/stats can be accessed on www.forzamotorsport.net. The best is that you can skin your own car using their editor and the custom skins that people have done are amazing.

BTW: You can auction cars you build and buy them from other people just like in real life!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Darn, maybe buying a PS3 for only for the upcoming Gran Turismo wasn't a good idea afterall. Forza is looking really good!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Darn, maybe buying a PS3 for only for the upcoming Gran Turismo wasn't a good idea afterall. Forza is looking really good!
Sounds like we are in the same boat my friend:):mad:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe not...I have always loved the GT series and GTP (Gran Turismo Prologue) will be nothing short of awesome! Just looking at the graphics and game physics not to mention a full year of development more than Forza, I will probably get GTP as well.

Now, I say probably b/c I have heard rumors that only 60 cars (of 10K) and 6 tracks (of 100+) will come out of the box. The kicker is that the rest ARE NOT WINABLE...yes no typo NOT WINABLE instead BUY AND DOWNLOAD! So even though the S5 is slated to be in the game (not in the out of the box list) we may have to buy it in addition to the game - sucks! I hope they (Sony) changes this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts