Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gutted this morning i saw another A5 Star silver in Aberdeen but the only thing that i smiled about his was a 1.8 :p

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You sure it wasn't your reflection in a shop window Jen....:cool:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Gutted this morning i saw another A5 Star silver in Aberdeen but the only thing that i smiled about his was a 1.8 :p
Was this A5's exterior draped in Valcona leather - or was it another Ice Silver A5 you saw? :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm surprised you haven't seen my S5 around Aberdeen yet, I am still stuck offshore here in Iraq and I am sure my wife is clocking up more miles in my S5 than her own TTR while I am away.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no not seen your wife but some hot guy yes ive seen him :D mmmm but i dont know him :( real cute! mostly seen him around garthdee by sainsburys on the way to the gym

no it wasnt my reflection the boy was old and large, if you read this sorry :(

Ice Silver like mine :( but i saw it at audi last week and checked it out its not fully loaded so my car is bigger than yours nanny nanny boo boo :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I stay in Mannofield, so you may see me (or more likely my wife :mad: ) diving around that part of town.

I will look out for you when I get back, only three more weeks to go :)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no no no its defo a bloke im not that blind hahaha im on heat just now defo a bloke :p

its a dark blue colour A5 if its you RSVP :rolleyes: ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.