Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those UK members who have ordered S5's, what sort of waiting time have you been told.

Im very close to ordering mine and have been told delivery for july, just wondering if that is realistic compared to what others have been told.

·
Registered
58 Posts
For those UK members who have ordered S5's, what sort of waiting time have you been told.

Im very close to ordering mine and have been told delivery for july, just wondering if that is realistic compared to what others have been told.
I ordered my S5 about 3 weeks ago and they are talking about late May early June delivery. Sounds about right but I'm yet to see if mine is realistic yet......

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ordered mine 2nd Feb, parked in my garage 10th April so about 9 weeks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered mine on March 14th and the dealer said it was slated for May to get a production slot allocated, meaning the delivery date could be in July (maybe earlier).

After reading several posts with long delivery delays for the S5 I was doubtful about getting my car in July. The other posts in this thread are giving me hope. I'd really like to get the car before summer kicks in, and from mid-May until it arrives I'm going to be driving my wife's Renault Clio 1.4.

Think I'll call my dealer to see if he has an update.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ordered mine last week and was told early June, sales guy also gave me prinout of his screen which showed what they worked to on brand new orders and that had S5's early June.

Lol Stinky from Mid May im walking :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi I have ordered a A5 2.7 November 30 last year delivery august 2008 have never got so long deliverytime before normaly 12-14 weeks but this is 9 months Sweden.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I placed an order for a 1.8T A5 in mid March via my company car people, and they came back to me with a 7 month lead time. So I spoke to my local dealer, and they had a few orders already placed so I was able to get my hands on one of them (cancelled order) that was already on the ship. Just over 2 weeks later it was sat on my drive. :)

Have been smiling since! :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
August

Ordered S5 on Monday and told (not confirmed yet) August delivery..... will update as soon as I get the build confirmation through.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Delivered VERY early...

Hi Guys...

Just a quick hello, my first post an all... Ordered my S5 on 5th May and told to expect a September delivery... phonecall today confirms build date of week 24 that's June 9th !! For some reason they seem to have put back the delivery of the 3.0 Diesels to a December delivery and brought the S5 forward.. whopee..... will post again with anything else I hear.... (Lincoln Audi)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I know I only ordered an A5 but I have only 12 hours left to wait:D :D :D :eek:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I know I only ordered an A5 but I have only 12 hours left to wait:D :D :D :eek:
LOL can't go to sleep SBD? Oh how I can't wait to feel what your feeling like!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts