Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

My S5 has arrived in the UK yesterday and I hope to pick it up next week. I am coming out of a BMW M3. The local showroom are deciding whether I can pick it up ahead of the UK launch date of July 14th. I'll hopefully be able to post some 1st drive news soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
do us a favor take pictures all around the car and also boot space by putting something in it like a golf club or tennis racket. oh and see how fast you can go round a a roundabout before it starts understeering.

E

·
0 Posts
Hi

My S5 has arrived in the UK yesterday and I hope to pick it up next week. I am coming out of a BMW M3. The local showroom are deciding whether I can pick it up ahead of the UK launch date of July 14th. I'll hopefully be able to post some 1st drive news soon.
Thats interesting. Mine is built and still in the Factory as im told that Audi do not want to deliver it to the UK before the official launch date.:(

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was told that there was no chance of a pre UK launch collection of the vehicle although it is sat at the dealer's awaiting prep and pdi. Sounded nice when i started it up !!! My local dealer was very good at keeping me informed and my car was built 3 weeks ago and then underwent final checks prior to leaving by train for a boat ride to Southampton. All in all 2/3 weeks from production so it won't be long!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Odd thing was, in the boot were 2 handles which when you pulled them, the back seats folded down like an estate car!! Not flat but better than poking things through the centre armrest!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts