Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted or even if I am posting in the right place but as per Audi UK's website press release below;

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/about_audi_ag/news/audi-uk-to-increase-prices-from-february.html

Prices will increase on average by 2% with effect from 23 February 2009. However free upgrade from Standard to Sport, plus Phone Prep Low and Cruise Control, but only on 2.0TDi models is available prior to the hike!

Looks like they are having to discount certain Sport models as no doubt everyone is going S Line! I bet someone here is going to be happy:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Closer Euro-to-Pound parity necessitates price increase averaging 2% across the Audi range effective for orders placed from February 23rd

Didn't see them dropping their prices when the GBP was going the other way! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The buggers... seems we have missed out again. Free Sport, Free Cruise, Free Bluetooth ... Not happy

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The buggers... seems we have missed out again. Free Sport, Free Cruise, Free Bluetooth ... Not happy
Yes but only on the 2.0TDi variants and not the 3.0TDi like yours. Also you can't get the Sport for free and add the S Line to it. You have to have the Sport!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Audi Marketing? Amazing. My recent experiences, S-Line no S-Line here it is, Free bits on (some) models, + folks who bought 1.8.. I don't think I could do a better job annoying my customers if I tried.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes you have to say the number of product changes to the A5 has been staggering. Also some better news if you have not bought your A5 already that is. The 2% price increase is an average over the entire Audi range but the A5 will escape with just a 0.8% rise. So not too bad if you're going to wait for a 2010 model (like me).

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Yes you have to say the number of product changes to the A5 has been staggering. Also some better news if you have not bought your A5 already that is. The 2% price increase is an average over the entire Audi range but the A5 will escape with just a 0.8% rise. So not too bad if you're going to wait for a 2010 model (like me).
Lucky you! What are you getting?;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lucky you! What are you getting?;)
I was going to get a S Line 2.0T (180PS) Multitronic but since last week's announcement I have blown the budget completely and decided on a 2.0T (211PS) Quattro S Tronic. Spec wise it will probably be similar to yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.