Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the process of ordering my S5 and i see a couple of people have tv in theirs.. How does this work will i be able to play dvds while driving or would i need to do something to be able to watch dvds?? Let me know please
Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I see you are in the US so cannot be specific to your country. However, in the UK the TV works fine. Analogue is in the process of being phased out but that is ok. Obviously reception varies with area. Digital is great and picture quality is very good.

There are two aux inputs allowing connections of PS2 or DVD players but these are only available as third party add ons at this time.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Rich, the TV option is not available in the U.S. So, it's pretty much a moot point.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Add just to add, if you have TV in the UK, because a lot of radio stations are digital and can be recieved via digital TV you also kind of have DAB radio in a limited way so If you listen to any of the major stations that broadcast on digital then you can recieve tem without the need of the DAB option.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can a TV tuner be added to a car without it if it wasn't spec'd at build? (UK spec car with SatNav/MMI)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts