Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i think its time that we all meet and up and check out each others rides. i met with Frank (fdot) last night so he can help me with my VAGCOM and he agreed that we should set up a meet for the near future. please post your preferred dates and locations so we can finally set something up!

·
Registered
230 Posts
at this point. i dont care when and where i will be there

·
Registered
642 Posts
i would love to meet up next weekend as long as my car is out of the shop

·
Registered
184 Posts
Im down, just plan this so people have a heads up, about a week or so....my friends with a 350z goes to flloyd bennet field some times, idk how it works but ur from the area BKS5, any suggestions? lemme know

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im down, just plan this so people have a heads up, about a week or so....my friends with a 350z goes to flloyd bennet field some times, idk how it works but ur from the area BKS5, any suggestions? lemme know
I used to go there to play ball at aviator but was never there for a car meet. Anybody been there before and knows how it works?

·
Registered
184 Posts
So i just did alittle research and called up the company that owns the property i guess. they said they have events there in the hall i suppose but i asked about car meets that are held there and the lady said they have nothing to do with it, that the meets just happen when people gather on the premise....Idk if cops would bother us but lets start picking dates and times. What does everyone think!?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Merged thread (Attention Metro aREA)
Start a Count whos in?

Me 1

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Me 2.... How about 2 weeks from tomorrow. That should be more han enough notice (january 18)

·
Registered
230 Posts
me 3 i got a cable and will bring it

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so its set? january 18 floyd bennet field, brooklyn.

·
Registered
184 Posts
SOOO ITTS SET!

What time? Also, start sending out invites/messages to people in the area to make this offical...Ill be coming up wit my S5 n either my gfs ibis/cinnamon A5 or a TT 350z (just to add some spice lol)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOOO ITTS SET!

What time? Also, start sending out invites/messages to people in the area to make this offical...Ill be coming up wit my S5 n either my gfs ibis/cinnamon A5 or a TT 350z (just to add some spice lol)
how about noon? and also i checked out the place on google maps and i think we should meet on runway 6(or 9, you cant really tell) its the one all the way down the main road that passes aviator. check out google map if you dont know what i mean. and SFIZZLE would you mind sending out these messages? i dont know too many Audi enthusiasts (or any car enthusiasts) in the area lol. i will definitely spread the word though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
how about noon? and also i checked out the place on google maps and i think we should meet on runway 6(or 9, you cant really tell) its the one all the way down the main road that passes aviator. check out google map if you dont know what i mean. and SFIZZLE would you mind sending out these messages? i dont know too many Audi enthusiasts (or any car enthusiasts) in the area lol. i will definitely spread the word though.

Then its set. Jan 18th at floyd bennett field, brooklyn at 12:00pm.....Cya there guys

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lets start a roll call

1)BkS5-Moshe
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
somebody should bring a camera...

·
Registered
184 Posts
got it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im going to try to make... can I use someones cable?

I went to Audi dealer in Manhattan for service and they reset settings back to factory. Now all my Vag-Com codings are gone...

I will bring a camera too...

1)BkS5-Moshe
2)Justcallmeeric - (Black A5- really plain and simple so dont make fun of me LOL)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
230 Posts
1)BkS5-Moshe
2)Justcallmeeric - (Black A5- really plain and simple so dont make fun of me LOL)
3)fdot-frank- bringing cable and nikon d300
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts