Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I was casually driving down the M40 this morning when I saw coming in the opposite direction a transporter with at least five cars wrapped in white with the Audi logo in red. As it passed I realised that the five cars were R8's all nicely protected against the elements on their way to happy owners somewhere in the UK. Also on the transporter was, I am sure, a lonely A5 that simply had its front end protected.

Surely, it should have been the other way round. Five A5's and one R8. That's got to be more in keeping with the demand in the UK!!

But, hey, that's some lucky R8 owners. It is the most gorgeous car!

·
Registered
677 Posts
That is a cool find.

The last cool carrier that I saw had a load of about 10 Corvettes all in red. The truck was green and just before Christmas so it was very festive. I wonder if some loading the truck thought would be festive and did it that way on purpose.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That is a cool find.

The last cool carrier that I saw had a load of about 10 Corvettes all in red. The truck was green and just before Christmas so it was very festive. I wonder if some loading the truck thought would be festive and did it that way on purpose.
Well the 10 red corvettes were Mr. Deeds order for Xmas for sure. LazyEyes crashes all the time :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
There I was casually driving down the M40 this morning when I saw coming in the opposite direction a transporter with at least five cars wrapped in white with the Audi logo in red. As it passed I realised that the five cars were R8's all nicely protected against the elements on their way to happy owners somewhere in the UK. Also on the transporter was, I am sure, a lonely A5 that simply had its front end protected.

Surely, it should have been the other way round. Five A5's and one R8. That's got to be more in keeping with the demand in the UK!!
No,this shows the A5/S5 is going to be rarer than the R8 in the UK, not a bad thing for us guys at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts