Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any idea where to get hold of, or even if it possible to get hold of the part inside the RH wing mirror. The grey part is the connector between actual mirror and mirror arm (outside of car. Mine has completely snapped due to flying trampoline. Any help greatly apprieciated.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Ouch. Looks like you need the window trim too.
I imagine a breakers is your best bet but someone on here might have what you need or know where best to get it. I'm sure you'll get a better suggestion soon. ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch. Looks like you need the window trim too.
I imagine a breakers is your best bet but someone on here might have what you need or know where best to get it. I'm sure you'll get a better suggestion soon. ?
I mean your first comment kinda added salt to the wound. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Thats completely fubar. New mirror is required and reuse your original cover and glass. The snapped part is the internal frame and can not be repaired or bought

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats completely fubar. New mirror is required and reuse your original cover and glass. The snapped part is the internal frame and can not be repaired or bought
This is what I thought I just didn't want to accept it. Thanks......

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have all of the internals of an S5 mirror, folding, heated dimming. Just has no outer plastics on it and would need the moving mirror base if yours is still functional, but has the metal bits you need. Where are you located?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have all of the internals of an S5 mirror, folding, heated dimming. Just has no outer plastics on it and would need the moving mirror base if yours is still functional, but has the metal bits you need. Where are you located?
Thanks but already in the garage....

The brackets completely snapped so it is indeed fucked...everything else salvageable

1 - 9 of 9 Posts