Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another S5!

The Ibis White is gorgeous and was very easy to keep clean, but I had an opportunity to purchase a Phantom Black and went ahead and pulled the tigger on it. The Black looks so much smaller and sportier than the white.

I still say side by side the white is more dominant and shows the lines better, but it looks mor luxury than sport which was not my preference.

Since I wanted more contrast than I have with the Black/Black/Stainless, I ordered Black/Tuscan/Stainless which should arrive in March. All in all, my three switches will cost me about $5k, but to me it's worth it to be sure I am absolutely happy....

No pics because i'm traveling but you've all seen Phantom Black before anyhow....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'd say $5k for three switches is good going Sizzle.. Love to see the Phantom/Tuscan combination

·
Registered
314 Posts
God, you have had 3 I cant even get one!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I "may" consider looking at a switch next year when the spec levels have increased, such as torque vectoring. However, I get the feeling that Audi are going to be adding things to the car every 6 months until it is end of line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.