Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
A5 quattro 2015 s-line sportback
looking to fit electrics for a trailer board for Thule 991 bike rack.
I have searched forums but cant find answer.
I can get a dedicated harness from Westfalia and a controle module but cant find sockets to plug into controle module.
The A5 s-line is mentioned as having the wireing in place but I cant find any spare plugs.
Any pic of plugs and where they might be or any other help please.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank Yzy
osr of car then as that looks like brake module in your pic. Think I saw your post and had a good look but couldn't find the socket. Will look for wires tomorrow and see if I can trace back to a socket.
Was the rest plug and play?
Have you got a pic of the module in place (where does it fit)

Des

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank Yzy
osr of car then as that looks like brake module in your pic. Think I saw your post and had a good look but couldn't find the socket. Will look for wires tomorrow and see if I can trace back to a socket.
Was the rest plug and play?
Have you got a pic of the module in place (where does it fit)

Des
I did not instal mine yet.
Also thought I didn't have the socket, until we found it in the car of a friend. Then we looked better at mine, it was very well hided! It took some force to pull it out of its place. Do check de color of the wires, maybe that helps.

There is a bracket from Audi to mount the module, will do a search on the Dutch Audiforum.

·
Registered
30 Posts
New information: from what I read, there is no socket in cars from 2013 and later. Mine and my friend's car are both from 2012....
But we are from the Netherlands, yours might be different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts