Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top Gear have added an A5 3.0 TDI to their lifer fleet. The first review is in the August issue. Will be interesting to keep track of how they get on with it ...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for that. Is James May's book being serialised in TGM? Should be a good read, I always enjoy his Telegraph column (I've just realised how dodgy that sounds:eek:). A man that can write about sheds and hardware shops deserves attention IMO.:)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Top Gear have added an A5 3.0 TDI to their lifer fleet. The first review is in the August issue. Will be interesting to keep track of how they get on with it ...
Good review in Top Gear, only real negative is the standard Sport 18in wheels. Does anyone else think these look a bit limp? Also any sign of the 19 inch S5 wheels being on the A5 options list in the UK.

Cheers

Rick

Still waiting for news on the A5 Cabriolet, if I don't hear by November may have to go for a tin top!

R:)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I see Top Gear mags at Borders around here too.

Xpl0d, if you want a copy I can grab one for you and mail it out.

·
Registered
479 Posts
They give it a really good write up. It confirms my thoughts that I am growing up and it isn't a sports car, its a GT and I have gone diesel for the first time as well but not for economic reasons, for performance reasons and I never thought I would say that about a sooty!:eek:

·
Registered
821 Posts
They give it a really good write up. It confirms my thoughts that I am growing up and it isn't a sports car, its a GT and I have gone diesel for the first time as well but not for economic reasons, for performance reasons and I never thought I would say that about a sooty!:eek:
I know what you mean.... BUT the kids Love it, the Kids Mates Love it and I Love it :D

I changed from a Merc 350 petrol Coupe to a 3.0 Diesel for a performance improvement.... WTF Is all that about ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts