Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, the day has arrived. My car arrived at the dealership this afternoon and underwent PMI and detailing. I'll be picking her up at 10 a.m. tomorrow. It's hard to believe the day has finally arrived. I'll post pics soon.

·
Registered
479 Posts
That makes two of us! Picking mine up tomorrow at 10am (UK time:D)

Not sure how much I will sleep tonight. It will be like Christmas eve when I wass a kid!!

Have a great day :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Enjoy Guys ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats to you as well Boost...I swear I couldn't get to sleep lastnight. If I didn't know better, I'd say I drank a pot of coffee...I tossed and turned for about 3hrs before I finally dropped off.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats hugh! Hopefully the delivery of your car went smoothly this morning. You can catch up on your sleep tonight, now that you have the car. ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Will get some pics at the dealership before I drive home. Will have plenty of time for pics once its back as I am bringing it home on Trade Plates that have to be returned to my mate. It then has to sit on my driveway till midnight as its on a 58 plate. Frustrating but it will be good to look at and press buttons :D

·
Registered
953 Posts
Will get some pics at the dealership before I drive home. Will have plenty of time for pics once its back as I am bringing it home on Trade Plates that have to be returned to my mate. It then has to sit on my driveway till midnight as its on a 58 plate. Frustrating but it will be good to look at and press buttons :D
I'm so envious mate! Great stuff. You have a sleepless night ahead of you then! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is SOOOOO beautiful

The day came and went and the process was quite smooth. My wife has been out of town for 5-wks, so we had a weekend scheduled at a spa resort, so we picked her up (A5) and drove off to pamper the spouse. The car is amazing! I've been nothing but smiles since I got her and will definately get some pics up...it rained lastnight and is going to rain soon, so I'll try tomorrow to get some posted. I've heard it for the last 6 months, and now I can add my two cents...it's DEFINATELY worth the wait. Hands down, it was the best looking ride at the resort.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Niiiiiiice!!
The alcantara looks great!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Pretty car, nice pics. Ibis looks amazing in that weird light..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.