·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting her tomorrow.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats! I just picked mine up yesterday too and all I have to say is I can't seem to drive it enough!!! I'm trying my best not to smile tooo much while driving :D ... the wait is really worth it!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Seeing as your spec is very close to mine, I would be very interested to hear what you have to say about the car. Especially performance (or lack thereof).
All I can say is wow...................I love her!!!!!!!

Seriously you have got no worries......first imprerssion is that the 2.0TFSI is a lovely smooth and quiet engine and there are signs that the power is there waiting to be unleashed!!!:D

I put 200 miles on the clock yesterday but to be honest didnt really push the car much. When I did..........or needed the power it was there ............and I'm comparing against my previous car which was a diesel with a lot of tourque...........I think the performance of this will be better.

Also I achieved 39.1MPG on the full trip. Considering I was stuck in a lot of traffic on the A1 for periods and getting out of Grimbsy where I bought the car from...........so really pleased with this and also when the car beds in it should get better.

I will write a full review later today if I get a chance. But Highrisedrifter if you want to PM me, i'm more than happy to PM my phone number back and have no probs having 5 / 10 mins on the phone.

One thing I would say is order the chrome exhaust tail pipes. The car just dosent look right without them but when they are on................hey they do look the biz. Photos will be on later.

Glenn
:D;):):rolleyes::cool::D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations Glenn!

·
Registered
953 Posts
All I can say is wow...................I love her!!!!!!!

Seriously you have got no worries......first imprerssion is that the 2.0TFSI is a lovely smooth and quiet engine and there are signs that the power is there waiting to be unleashed!!!:D

I put 200 miles on the clock yesterday but to be honest didnt really push the car much. When I did..........or needed the power it was there ............and I'm comparing against my previous car which was a diesel with a lot of tourque...........I think the performance of this will be better.

Also I achieved 39.1MPG on the full trip. Considering I was stuck in a lot of traffic on the A1 for periods and getting out of Grimbsy where I bought the car from...........so really pleased with this and also when the car beds in it should get better.

I will write a full review later today if I get a chance. But Highrisedrifter if you want to PM me, i'm more than happy to PM my phone number back and have no probs having 5 / 10 mins on the phone.

One thing I would say is order the chrome exhaust tail pipes. The car just dosent look right without them but when they are on................hey they do look the biz. Photos will be on later.

Glenn
:D;):):rolleyes::cool::D
I've ordered the chrome exhaust tips for mine too. I really think Audi should include those as standard for god's sake, but there you go.

I'll PM you later on once I get home but i'm using my phone and the battery will go soon.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I've ordered the chrome exhaust tips for mine too. I really think Audi should include those as standard for god's sake, but there you go.
Agreed. Those tips make a signficant visual impact, really surprised Audi has not yet decided to fit them anyway. Push your dealer, they may include them as part of the whole "delivery" experience...!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.