Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does audi offer any kind of optional warranty on rims and tires-if so-does anyone have experiance dealing with the dealership after needing some kind of repair or replacement with rims/tires???

(prices to if any body knows)

·
Registered
536 Posts
There have been two threads about this before. Basically, most dealers work with a third party in order to provide warranty for tires and rims. They are all different, but what was recommended by everyone is that you read the fine print. My local dealer offers a 5 year unlimited mile warranty on tires and rims, and it covers everything except for tread wear due to extended use, for 695.00. I will probably go for it when the time comes to pick my car up next week.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
curious which dealer in ny did you go to, I went to Atlantic audi in west islip

·
Registered
491 Posts
curious which dealer in ny did you go to, I went to Atlantic audi in west islip
which salesman did you work with? i was working with ryan over there but ended up ordering from a family friend who owns a leasing company. regardless ryan seemed like a great a guy and really tried working with me

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm working with Charles-I originally went to him like a year ago-and then backed out of my order for financial reasons-but I'm back now and im 85% sure im gettin it this time lol.....all the people over there are pretty friendly 100 times better then the other dealerships in ny (legend/smithtown/biener)-and theyre service departments great to-(gotta go see alex lol)

BkS5---you order is the same exact car as mine-and I ordered mine about 5 days after you---should get them around the same time lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm working with Charles-I originally went to him like a year ago-and then backed out of my order for financial reasons-but I'm back now and im 85% sure im gettin it this time lol.....all the people over there are pretty friendly 100 times better then the other dealerships in ny (legend/smithtown/biener)-and theyre service departments great to-(gotta go see alex lol)

BkS5---you order is the same exact car as mine-and I ordered mine about 5 days after you---should get them around the same time lol
ya man awesome! so you ended up with the carbon trim? i think i remember you trying to decide whether to get wood or carbon. anyway we should def meet when our machines get here. BTW were about the same age also lol (im turning 20 on october 1)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i decided to go with the carbon-same options as you have to actually lol......only thing i left out was the cruise control(not needed and i didnt want that big lense to ruin the look)-----when are you suppose to be getting yours?-and where in brooklyn are you---(im in brooklyn alot)

i think me you and jimmyz all have the same exact car lol---all in ny to

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yea i decided to go with the carbon-same options as you have to actually lol......only thing i left out was the cruise control(not needed and i didnt want that big lense to ruin the look)-----when are you suppose to be getting yours?-and where in brooklyn are you---(im in brooklyn alot)

i think me you and jimmyz all have the same exact car lol---all in ny to
ha ha thats the same reason i didnt get the cruise control. im supposed to get it around february i believe.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
feb-i pray it comes earlier then that lol-im startin to lose it lol-

·
Registered
491 Posts
feb-i pray it comes earlier then that lol-im startin to lose it lol-
ya man so am i! by the way im in mill basin but am always around the ocean prkwy and midwood area

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we'll deff have to get together once we get the rides-curious what did your lease price out to.....the lease i was looking at was like 713 a month with like 15k down i think

·
Registered
491 Posts
i think i might just buy it not sure yet. ill have to check out the rates when it gets here. if its gonna be like 1200 a month im just gonna finance or buy it outright. BTW you should not put that much down. its better to just keep the 15k in an account and draw the money from there. you still end up paying the same amount except if it gets totaled or something and you put down the 15k than you just lost a bunch of money for no reason.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea-i decided to buy instead-i do way to many miles---apt in jersey-school in jersey-work in brooklyn-house on long island lol....lease just wouldnt work-----so i have my finance payments down to like 800 a month-which isnt so bad-i'll prob just pay 1000 a month and save on the intrest and finish early

·
Registered
491 Posts
yea-i decided to buy instead-i do way to many miles---apt in jersey-school in jersey-work in brooklyn-house on long island lol....lease just wouldnt work-----so i have my finance payments down to like 800 a month-which isnt so bad-i'll prob just pay 1000 a month and save on the intrest and finish early
lol that makes more sense... where in bk do you work?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I work in a jewlery store in the flatbush area-(dont wanna say exactly where on an open forum lol)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I work in a jewlery store in the flatbush area-(dont wanna say exactly where on an open forum lol)
Hey Kaz, I also got my S5 from Atlantic Audi about 3 weeks ago. If you need any mods for your car go to 212 Motoring in Brooklyn. They did my car and took care of me.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks I'll prob go there I just don't wanna do anything to hurt my warranty lol, who helped u at Atlantic

·
Registered
384 Posts
Steve at Atlantic. Mark can help you at 212. They do a great tinting job... Exhaust, wheels, suspension won't hurt your warranty.

If you have any questions about stuff just PM me.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Steve at Atlantic. Mark can help you at 212. They do a great tinting job... Exhaust, wheels, suspension won't hurt your warranty.

If you have any questions about stuff just PM me.
did you have your windows tinted there? if so how much did it cost and did they know about the B&O issue?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.