Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Tiptronic production week confirmed!

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  geoffrey2k 
argh...

Im still waiting for my commission number. But I only put my order in two days ago. The recent news on the 08 s5 tip front is quite grim. I'd love to hear even an anecdote of something positive. Anyone?

I have a commission number, one week after placing my order, so now I am considered in the queue and awaiting a build week assignment. No word on when that announcement might arrive, or when and if it does, what kind of time frame I might be looking at for delivery. Since I am in the US, my guess is that at best I'll get one of the last 08s built, or maybe just get bumped and end up with an order for an 09. I'm trying very hard to be patient, since I know that peppering my sales guy with questions won't get me anywhere other than on to his bad side. I'll survive a few months wait, it just won't be pleasant watching spring and summer come and go here only to get my car in time for another rainy winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.