Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I may be mistakin but I don't see the tip tronic paddles in that picture, just the auto

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I may be mistakin but I don't see the tip tronic paddles in that picture, just the auto
They're not the large paddles you might be accustomed to seeing. I saw an A5 Tiptronic dealer demo this weekend and was surprised out how discreet the paddles were. The paddles don't really stick out that far from the steering wheel. (Sorry no pic.)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're not the large paddles you might be accustomed to seeing. I saw an A5 Tiptronic dealer demo this weekend and was surprised out how discreet the paddles were. The paddles don't really stick out that far from the steering wheel. (Sorry no pic.)
Was the A5 Tip you saw an S-Line? What color was it? Go take pics!!!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Meteor Gray. It had black interior. And no, it was not an S-line.

BTW, I think you forgot to add "please" on the end of your last statement. :p

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yes, as stated, all S5/A5 tips have paddels (as I said, I test drove one), and they shift faster than normal Audi tips. There were rumors that Audi worked in a downshift blip, but I did not feel it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
wow..cool:D
how did u manage to just take pics like that? u live next door to the dealership? lol;)
Pretty much ... just 5 minutes away. :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
While I was out running errands today, I figured I'd swing by that dealership and snap a pic of the paddle shifter from the passenger side perspective (since I failed to do that last time).

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts