Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After many painful months of waiting, I've finally decided to order an A5 S-line and I think I've found the perfect color. I've seen a Porsche Cayman in Macadamia Metallic a while back at an Auto show and the color was amazing!

I've attached a 911 in that color and a novice attempt of pshoping an A5 in one :D After reading many threads I'm assuming I can get this for about 2500? Will confirm this with my local dealership this week. Let me know what you think of the color.

I'm thinking brown interior to finish the smores look :)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Unless I'm very much mistaken, the Audi Exclusive programme limits you to colour choices from the VAG catalogue, i.e., you could select a colour available on a Scirocco for you A5 - but other manufacturers colours would be outside the scope.

I may be wrong tho.......

·
Registered
821 Posts
To me it looks erm....... BROWN - Certainly not my choice of colour, maybe it is better in the flesh !!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Unless I'm very much mistaken, the Audi Exclusive programme limits you to colour choices from the VAG catalogue, i.e., you could select a colour available on a Scirocco for you A5 - but other manufacturers colours would be outside the scope.

I believe that includes Porsche colors as well. Someone here got his S5 in a lime green Porsche color.

·
Registered
491 Posts
im familiar with the color... im pretty sure it looks much better in real life and those pics dont really bring out the characteristics of the color. i was thinking of ordering my s5 in porsche atlas grey but my current car is grey so i went with phantom.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you love the color, get it. It doesn't matter what others think. (Having said that, I think it does look pretty good on the porsche.) Are you thinking the cinnamon brown interior, or the beige?

·
Registered
470 Posts

No it's possible, i was going to get a porsche color called Atlas Gray, I inquired about it at my dealership and they said it was possible but it would be a pretty penny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts