Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Just want to introduce myself and say that I ordered an A5 1.8TFSI around the end of March and was told to expect manufacture wk 21 (This week). Howver, two weeks later i was informed that I should not expect anything before September (possibly end of..). The latest update shows build date during first week of September - so fingers crossed!!

The dealer - Basingstoke Audi - has been really helpful throughout and somewhat embarrassed by the situation and seem to have done all they could in the circumstances.

Anyway if anyone knows of any way to get the car sooner - let me know. I have ordered Quartz Grey (good choice?? anyone got any pics?)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes, I think Quartz Gray is an excellent color choice for the car.

There are several pics of that color that have been posted. Try using the Advanced Search tool and search for "quartz" in the thread title only. Following are some I found:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome mart,

One of my first (two) thoughts on color was the Quartz Gray and Phantom Gray. They both look nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts