Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been a while.

My dealership FINALLY has one in for sale. Ibis white, 3.2, CVT, pretty much loaded. 19" Y rims. I'm seriously considering just picking this one up because Audi's treating the DR like [email protected]

We *might* get S5's starting next year, and we *might* get A5's other than a 3.2 CVT starting next year.

So, this one's the first one here, the dealer is loaning it to us on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday), and I'm feeling pretty good about us closing a deal within the next couple of weeks. I'll get pictures up when I have it in my hands. Should be a good ride.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Good luck it sounds good. Ibis White is a nice color (but then again, the A5 & S5 looks good in just about any color). :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually got pretty lucky in that respect, as IW is my top pick for the exterior. The interior is black, which I can definitely live with, but I would rather have Tuscan... can't win em all :p

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Isn't ignorance bliss?

Had I not known as much about the car as I do now (thanks mostly to this forum, and the Internet in general, really), I wouldn't have known that the car is missing a few things I would like to have had I ordered the car and waited a few months.

Ibis White 3.2 A5, CVT (I'm OK with that, paddles included), no quattro (if there's a deal breaker, this is it), no panoramic roof (not a big deal), 19" Y's (BIG +), no full MMI (it has the sat nav antenna, AND B&O, but it has the knob under the radio????? that's still confusing to me), sport seats (another BIG +).

I would rather have the full MMI and quattro, but the car is so #$%*(@ BEAUTIFUL I may just pick it up as is. We'll see after I receive it this afternoon for a test drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts