Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally ordered my car. A lowly 2.0Tdi i'm afraid but I have gone for a few extras. I have ordered the S Line package, Technology Package (SatNav, AMI & cruise), Hill hold assist, heated seats and lighting package. Monza Silver was the colour of choice. Due for delivery in March but date is unknown at this point.

Anyone have any tips on how to keep myself occupied whilst waiting :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Finally ordered my car. A lowly 2.0Tdi i'm afraid but I have gone for a few extras. I have ordered the S Line package, Technology Package (SatNav, AMI & cruise), Hill hold assist, heated seats and lighting package. Monza Silver was the colour of choice. Due for delivery in March but date is unknown at this point.

Anyone have any tips on how to keep myself occupied whilst waiting :)
Congratulations mate.

Kep reading the forums, work out mods you can/will/would like to do, and check out the VAGCOM codes and find someone nearby who can make the necessary alterations :)

Job's a good 'un.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Congrats mate, just hassle the dealer for the build date, then they should be able to tell you when its coming.

Looks like you'll be getting one of the first 2.0TDI S-Lines, should be a popular choice.

I dont think i could go back to a 4 pot diesel anymore.

As for the wait, it will go fast, I cant beleive I ordered my GTR 6 months ago already, still got 12-18 months wait left!! :(

·
Registered
260 Posts
You are in the same boat as me! I am being told mid - March but that is not confirmed yet....

Has anyone taken delivery of a UK S Line as it would be good to see some pics to help me through this!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! As Highrisedrifter mentioned, reading through the various threads on this forum is a good way to help pass the time. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well done mate...welcome to the waiting game...!!

I've also got an s-line on order but have been told may. Hopefully this will change though.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of an s-line when it first hits the uk shores...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats on the car, mate! I ordered mine april 2008 and expect delivery in about two weeks. So I know what you're going through. And it doesn't get any easier.

Thank god for a5oc.com in the meanwhile (and of course after you get it).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually March sounds pretty quick to me! I ordered mine beginning of December and expecting it late March or early April. This site is good to keep you going and there are a couple of mpegs on the Audi channel to look at. I can advise against driving your missus crazy with non-stop A5 talk though, unless you have an account with interflora :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts