Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F I N A L L Y:D , should pick up my S5 this friday, still dont belive it, hopefully everthing will go well and the car will be flawless. I told the dealer not to clean it and to leave the protective plastic on, but he could not leave the plastic on, had to pdi the car, guess they wanted to make sure theres nothing wrong under it, but there not going to wash it ( hope the guy with the dirty mit doesnt clean it by mistake ). The rep thought i was a little crazy. Dont give a crap. I want the car to be swirl free when i pick it up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like a great weekend in store for you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
congrats MDG!!!... remind me tho, did you take over a cancelled order? or u really did ordered in august of last year?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Have fun MDG!!! Prepare yourself for a lot of stares! And let me know when you show up in MTL.

I'm getting my detailing kit tomorrow evening and I plan to make good use of it over the weekend. :-D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all, i will certainly post some pics. Seifufu, the car im picking up tomorrow was a cancellation, but i havent cancel my first order yet, i want to make sure everything is fine with this one before i give my order to someone else. Hopefully ill give it a good detailing this week end (zaino). The weather will be perfect. caio

·
Registered
63 Posts
If this is the car that I'm thinking of.... yes, I believe MDG picked up this morning.

Can't believe there's another crazy guy who asked the dealer to 'please no wash'.

:)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Can't believe there's another crazy guy who asked the dealer to 'please no wash'.

:)

There's a few of us, esp with black cars. I'm having to drive mine around dirty for 10 days before the detailer comes next week. The dealer thought I was crazy too!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh yes.... I asked for the same.... "please don't wash"...

Especially after the damage one of the local dealers did to my car after service. I picked up the car and it was :eek: .... and they kinda said "sorry" but didn't really do anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts