Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I still owe photos (which we should have Sunday after Brian is finished), but here's a video that Brian shot of my A5 after doing some polishing. He still needs to work on those tiny splotches in the C pillar (which my dealer, Reeves Audi, checked out and said they'd pay to have wet sanded - they've taken good care of me), but it's looking damn good!

This was in my neighbor's driveway because my oak trees were giving him hell!

Here's the video

If Pete, Thrak or anyone else in Florida wants Brian's contact information, let me know. He travels just about anywhere.

Oh, and the photobucket video didn't work for me in Firefox...had to use IE. In Firefox the audio was working but it looked like he was obsessed with the hood because the image never moved!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Lookin' good, house! Very shiny! Yeah, I did notice the bit of OCD he had with your hood. ;) I'm guessing he's probably just very proud of how well his work turned out and wanted to focus on one of the more prominent parts of the car. Good luck with the C pillars!

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here are some photos that Brian took as well. I'll add some with my own SLR camera soon.

EDIT: disregard link. He can't seem to keep the password requirement from kicking in...which is too bad because the mirror shots are pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said he made it public access because I was having that same problem. I see that it is asking again...very strange. I'll ask him to fix again.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice pics! Do you have any more at different angles? I'm curious because I ordered the same thing!

:)
I do not at this point, Will...I couldn't take it out of the garage after he was done last time because the pollen was INSANE! I think it's calmed down a bit, but the car is dirty again :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.