Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... the new A3 cabriolet! Has anyone seen these yet? They're like really diddy A5 DRLs ... but upside down.

When I saw one yesterday I literally burst out laughing because they instantly made me think of the eyebrows on those strange women at cosmetic counters in department stores where they've plucked them into really bizarre shapes and look permanently surprised.

I also now realise that the TT I reported a couple of weeks ago with the straight bar of DRLs was actually a TT-S. Thought Audi would have come up with something a bit better for the TT-S.

·
Registered
479 Posts
The ones on the standard B8 A4 are rotten as well. They are really yellow and there are so few leds/bulbs that they might as well have not bothered having them.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
When I saw one yesterday I literally burst out laughing because they instantly made me think of the eyebrows on those strange women at cosmetic counters in department stores where they've plucked them into really bizarre shapes and look permanently surprised.
That's a funny analogy! LOL! :D Yeah, those DRLs are definitely, um "unique"... to say the least.

I also now realise that the TT I reported a couple of weeks ago with the straight bar of DRLs was actually a TT-S. Thought Audi would have come up with something a bit better for the TT-S.
For reference for anyone else reading this, here's a pic of the DRL on the TT-S:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The prize for most ridiculous DRLs goes to...

... the new A3 cabriolet! Has anyone seen these yet?
Yes. I bought one 2 days ago (for 1st Sept delivery).

They actually look better in the flesh and with a dark coloured model.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, my comments relate to one seen in flesh coming towards me on the opposite side of the road. It was a mid grey (looked like condor - do they do that on the A3 now?)

Rest assured that if our paths cross you'll have made me smile and think of ladies with orange faces.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts