Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I received THE call from Audi yesterday to say my A5 had arrived and would be prep'ed and ready for collection 9.00am on Friday :D
Its going to be the longest 5 days of my life, but well worth the wait !!

I'm still unsure whether it will have the SD card slot.

Spec - A5 Coupe 1.8T FSI Sport Man 6spd, Brilliant Red, Black Leather, Hill Hold Assist, GSM Phone Prep, H/F Seats, B/O CD Changer, Symphony

Would have liked the LED's but the car had already been ordered and it meant I didn't have to wait until July ;)

I'll take some pictures when I get my paws on it and post them on the forum.

Keep up with the informative posts they've been very helpful to me over the last few weeks answering those little annoying questions that Audi don't seem to know the answer to :cool:

Happy and Safe motoring

Hawkeye...........

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice, Mine's being trailered down to me on Thursday :D

If you've got the symphony system then I would have thought you're certain to have the SD slot.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Nice, Mine's being trailered down to me on Thursday :D

If you've got the symphony system then I would have thought you're certain to have the SD slot.
Hi Nick, where abouts in Doncaster are you? I hope not too close to me as I enjoy the exclusivity of my A5 around here at the moment. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy the motor!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Nick, where abouts in Doncaster are you? I hope not too close to me as I enjoy the exclusivity of my A5 around here at the moment. :D
I hope 3's not a crowd!:) I have a DN post code and the new motor's apparently just a week or so away now!:D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I hope 3's not a crowd!:) I have a DN post code and the new motor's apparently just a week or so away now!:D
Manor50, I see you quote East Yorkshire as your location - and I know that the DN post code covers a very large area. Therefore I suspect you won't be as close as NickP. :p

Hawkeye: Sorry to hijack your thread - congrats on your imminent new arrival. The waiting is almost over.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Reb I live in Bessacarr, so I spend most of my day going up and down Bawtry Road. I have seen a Silver A5 on Bawtry Road a couple of times, and there's an aruba Blue one which I seem to follow home every night across the lakeside. :eek:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Hi Reb I live in Bessacarr, so I spend most of my day going up and down Bawtry Road. I have seen a Silver A5 on Bawtry Road a couple of times, and there's an aruba Blue one which I seem to follow home every night across the lakeside. :eek:
Bu**er, there goes my exclusivity!! I live in Cantley (off Goodison Bvld) and that Silver A5 on Bawtry Road is probably mine.

If you see it again, the registration reflects my username here (on an 'S' plate) - just give me a wave or flash. There is another Silver A5 that my wife has seen in the area that has the plate ??57JXX so it could also be that.

Perhaps we should have a mini meet at Punches! ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
This I'll blow your mind, as mine is on an "S" plate as well :eek:

I'll be sure to give a wave :) , comfort yourself in the fact that my company policy wouldn't let me have the 19" upgrade so you'll retain a bit of exclusivity!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Manor50, I see you quote East Yorkshire as your location - and I know that the DN post code covers a very large area. Therefore I suspect you won't be as close as NickP. :p

Hawkeye: Sorry to hijack your thread - congrats on your imminent new arrival. The waiting is almost over.
Hi REB_A5 - you're right, I'm not as close as NickP but I do get to 'Donny' a couple of times a week so I'll keep my eyes peeled:cool: . By the way, mine will also be on an 'S' plate, if by that you mean 'S* ***':eek:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Hi REB_A5 - you're right, I'm not as close as NickP but I do get to 'Donny' a couple of times a week so I'll keep my eyes peeled:cool: . By the way, mine will also be on an 'S' plate, if by that you mean 'S* ***':eek:
Yes, that's what I mean. Mine is S** *** - and from info given out earlier in the thread, you should be able to work out the *** part. ;) There are clues everywhere :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm travelling from Oxfordshire to Bridlington tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out for you fellow A5 owners late afternoon in Yorkshire.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.