Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I am new to this forum and have an A5 2.7tdi sport on order since Oct and so waiting for delivery early next year. :D
As always the colour was the hardest decision for me and went for Meteor Grey after seeing a S5 in it at my local delaership.
I currently drive a BMW 320d and couldn't face another BMW as i drive around 35k miles per year I found the interior of the BMWs a bit too dull for my liking.
It will be my first Audi and the reviews I've read it is a wise choice.
No doubt i am not alone but find the cost of the car in the UK compared to the US is madness. For what i am paying for the 2.7tdi i could have an S5 in the US with change :mad:

Looking forward to hearing about everyones experiences with the car.:)

All the best

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Judging by the number of newbies coming along (and its great to see) looks like the sales momentum has started. Welcome to the site and congrats on an excellent choice Stevieb0y. As an ex BM driver, I can promise you won't be dissapointed. Don't get me started on Rip off Britain, just filled my car up with Super Unleaded and paid £1.18p per litre for the pleasure...:eek:

·
Registered
89 Posts
From another ex BMW owner (2 E46 330 Coupes), welcome to the more pleasing world of Audi ownership. I still like BMW's and I may get another one in the future but for the time being I am VERY content with the 4 rings. A more sophisticated car by far !:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have owned Audis for the last 8 or 9 years and love them. Very happy with the S5, but really have a hard time with Chris Bangle's design at BMW - they didn't give him a pencil, but an axe for drawing.....

However, I must say that the X6 (in a different register) looks tempting in a few years time - BMW design is starting to look appealing again.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts