Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats, crespo! Obviously that test drive you took on Tuesday sealed the deal for you! :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks great crespo. You just reminded me to charge my camera battery. Mine is at the mercy of the trucker. My dealer is only a few miles from my office so I must drive by on the way to work to see if Santa has been there overnight.

I seriously considered the white before making my decision. That lighting is great.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Beautiful. I do like it in white...then again...I think it looks good in (just about) any color. Congrats Crespo!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all! Yeah, the low light helps bring out the lines quite a bit. more pics over the weekend. It's crazy how many looks this thing gets. I don't know if I can get used to that :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Very, very nice!!

Why do I see so few S-Line cars?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all! This was the dealer's first car, bought off the lot. victim of the sunroof delays, but I don't mind, I wouldn't have spec'd it. Now, Audi apparently thinks this island doesn't require quattro. This car's equipped with:

CVT (that test drive convinced me this transmission is much better than expected)
3.2 V6
19" Y's
MMI Low (which I'm beginning to appreciate - SD slot is a plus)
B&O (first time I see it without MMI high)
Bluetooth
parking sensors
shift paddles (quick "shifts")
all-leather sports seats (no cloth/alcantara)
black interior w/aluminum hologram

So even though it's FWD it's well equipped. I'll be honest: I miss quattro. the FWD makes itself especially known when coming out of curves, but aside from that it's invisible. I can live with that though, this car is *beautiful* :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks all! Yeah, the low light helps bring out the lines quite a bit. more pics over the weekend. It's crazy how many looks this thing gets. I don't know if I can get used to that :D
Congrats! You're right about the light - Ibis doesn't photograph well in full sunlight.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Your car is astonishing, congrats.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again, guys, of course the same goes to all of you :D

I guess I can make this my permanent picture thread in this forum - I'll keep posting them as I take them, of course.

Anyway, picking her up at the car wash, she was in great company.

There was a speed yellow 997 Turbo facing these. Beautiful group...

So ya, first detail today. Looks fantastic, but wouldn't you know it? Fvcking big ass puddle of dirty water on the way to work after I picked her up. At least now dirt just rinses right off after the treatment she got :D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Do you think you can take some photos of your car in some nice scenery of Dominican Republic? It would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Sure, no problem :) Unfortunately here we have classic European scenery that is so common all over the EU, so nothing "cool" to capture...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.