Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the wheels have been delivered today. I'm not actually at home so my mate took a few pics on his phone. I'll get better pics from him later. He will hopefully get the tyres on later too ready for them to go on tomorrow when I get back....i'm just praying the bolts I got fit.

The finish is Matt Black center with Ruby Chrome Lip and Drum.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Well we knew they were going to be a bold step... we're not wrong!

Did you get the bolts sorted?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well we knew they were going to be a bold step... we're not wrong!

Did you get the bolts sorted?
Well about the bolts, I just ordered cone shape (which are for aftermarket wheels) in size 28mm and 33mm, if either are too long then I'll just have them cut.

Just have to see what happens tomorrow evening.....

·
Registered
441 Posts
WOW... thats awesome, I can't wait till mine come in!
Your bold dude, you must have nuts the size of Texas ! What color is your S5?
And did you get the TPMS with them?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW... thats awesome, I can't wait till mine come in!
Your bold dude, you must have nuts the size of Texas ! What color is your S5?
And did you get the TPMS with them?
My S5 is white.....it was a leap of faith when I ordered them, but from the pics of the wheels I think the end result is going to look quite good and different which is what I was aiming to do.

"Fortune favours the bold"

·
Registered
441 Posts
LOL... I'm with ya! I'll be waiting for the pics! So they did come with the Tire pressure monitor gage/system?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL... I'm with ya! I'll be waiting for the pics! So they did come with the Tire pressure monitor gage/system?
I didn't ask for them because I didn't have them on the stock wheels. if you need them I suggest you contact Vincent and let him know.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice RIMS! Wanna see pictures with ur car and the wheels! congrats

·
Registered
441 Posts
He told me that they would come with it...I guess I should stop worrying for nothing! The deal is really too good to be true!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice RIMS! Wanna see pictures with ur car and the wheels! congrats
Thanks...will hopefully have the wheels on tomorrow night or Friday morning, pics will go up ASAP. My mate is going to send me some better quality pics of the rims tonight so check back later on as I'll post them up when I get them.

He told me that they would come with it...I guess I should stop worrying for nothing! The deal is really too good to be true!
I know how you feel, when your buying something worth a lot of money from a different country and when you have never even seen the individual you are dealing with it can be a bit worrying....on more than one occassion I had the thought "what if he takes my money and sends me nothing".

Well as I've recieved my wheels in perfect condition you have got nothing to worry about.

For those interested in the specs:-

The rear wheels are 20x10" and weigh in at approx 15kg and the front wheels 20x9" weigh in at approx 13kg, for comparision the stock wheels are about 18kg each.

Not the lightest forged wheels, but still better than stock.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Okay.... So i just wet myself...

Gonna have to put on some pampers when you post pics tomorrow of the wheels on the car! - These will suit a white S5 to the ground!

looks insane mate!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Those wheels are gorgeous - looking forward to seeing them on the car.:D

·
Registered
493 Posts
OK... They look FANTASTIC and even BETTER on that pics... cant w8 to see more !!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Your bold dude, you must have nuts the size of Texas !
And a grin the size of Alaska :D - they look awesome!

You're certainly no shrinking violet are you SAJ ? If they don't hear you coming they're certainly going to notice you when you arrive :eek:- congrats and can't wait to see the next set of pics.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all your comments guyz, it's definitely made my day.

Moved my flight home a few hours earlier just so I could try to get them on today :D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts