Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
bmw better than audi a5 ha ha ha the interior trim is crap and the car is average.A5 is so much better and i dont even own one

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
lol i like the approach ohbimmerguy, very clever argument you have going there ;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Lose the A5 and buy a real car. BMW !!!!!
Yay! We finally got one! Does daddy know you're using his computer?

Don't think anyone on here would dispute that the BMWs are fine cars ... we just don't want the embarrasment of being seen behind the wheel of one.

EDIT

Could you please add your location so we can laugh at your fellow countrymen? :)

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Looks like another short lived account. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
415 Posts
If his username is any indication, I'll guess he's from Ohio. Don't worry, he doesn't represent the average Ohioan's class or intelligence.

I was totally prepared to buy a 3-series. I liked it...until I drove it. I temporarily felt smug, pompous, and condescending. I didn't like the snobbish feeling, and decided to go with the car with better looks and more class.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm surprised the board has been up this long with out some kiddie posting pro BMW rubbish.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
As we say in Spain:

jua, jua, jua...

You look like a troll, so go with your equals...

I have at home an "auto" BMW 530d and a manual A5 3.0 TDI quattro, and the BMW is a really good car, but man, there´s no colour with the A5...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry but after owning 3 BMWs for over the last 6 years, I'm sorry to say, they've oversold the car. Every freak'n secretary and every other kid just out of college owns one. They're as ubiquitous as a toyota in CT.

The styling is like Apple computers... nice but starting to get very dated. The only exception might be the 650i which would be my only choice if I were to buy another bimmer. But at $90K+ versus $50K for the A5 - not sure I see it being twice as nice!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Sorry but after owning 3 BMWs for over the last 6 years, I'm sorry to say, they've oversold the car. Every freak'n secretary and every other kid just out of college owns one. They're as ubiquitous as a toyota in CT.

Exactly. BMW now care more about the low-end market and the money they're making from it, rather than the luxury of higher end cars. It really isn't the prestigious marque that it used to be.

·
Registered
714 Posts
... particularly when they start creating crap like the new X6, a car created exclusively for the "f**k you, get out of my way" driver, drug dealers and hip-hop stars with IQs below 50. Oops - nearly missed the biggest segment of the target market ... school run mums.

BMW should have moved away from the numbering convention and given it a name. The BMW Vulgar.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Your right SAJ, he just suckered a few of us and he got what he wanted. Never, ever respond! Never! You won't give him a chance to laugh.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Afternoon you Audi A5 nerds. I see you A5 geeks have been busy commenting on my post. Sorry was out getting laid because of my BMW!!!!! Have fun posting nerds.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.