Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks again for sorting the DRL, hidden menu etc etc

Milltek on the TDI sounded great when you pulled away too.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Saj, you're more than welcome, it was a pleasure just for the ride in your S5 (still not keen on the wheels though :D).

For those that are interested, Saj's S5 with the AWE exhaust system is absolutely awesome. If you thought the S5 Milltek was loud/good, you should hear this beast! :D Makes the Milltek sound like a fart in a tin can - only joking. ;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saj, you're more than welcome, it was a pleasure just for the ride in your S5 (still not keen on the wheels though :D).

If you thought the S5 Milltek was loud/good, you should hear this beast! :D Makes the Milltek sound like a fart in a tin can - only joking. ;)

The wheels are like Marmite - you either love them or you hate them :D

Glad you loved the exhaust, am I still the only UK owner with this system?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
The wheels are like Marmite - you either love them or you hate them :D
The thing is Saj - I like Marmite (especially on toast) :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Roy,

I too would just like to thank you for the DRL mods. It's been almost 3 weeks now and I seem to be doing a lot more dawn/dusk driving :D Cheers m8.
By the way....how's the new job?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Roy,

I too would just like to thank you for the DRL mods. It's been almost 3 weeks now and I seem to be doing a lot more dawn/dusk driving :D Cheers m8.
By the way....how's the new job?
Steveks, you're more than welcome mate.

As for the new job, I'm still waiting for my security clearance to be transferred to the new company. I have a sneaky feeling that I won't be starting until the New Year. :(

In the meantime, I'm sat at home not doing much. Although I've just washed the A5 in preparation for the Lake District meet this weekend. While I was at it I did my MX-5 as well. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts