Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

I have a 2008 2.7 TDI A5 with a Concert Radio.

After a year or so of my bluetooth working perfectly, I am suddenly presented with "Telephone not available" on my console when I press TEL. :music-smiley-019:
When I do a search my phone cannot see the radio either. I've tried disconnecting the battery for 10mins, same thing, I've deleted pairing on the phone.

Is the Bluetooth module located under the passenger seat like in an A4, if so it looks like a it of work to get at ???

Am I correct in thinking that if it wasn't seeing the module it would say "Telephone not installed" ??

Any help appreciated before I bring it to the main stealers

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
jase, not a clue, my bluetooth has defaulted to german and the dealer cant fix it. but telephone not available.......do you have a teenager in the car?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Probably not the issue, but try this ...
1) Disable Blue tooth on your phone
2) Cycle power on your phone
3) Enable Blue tooth on your phone
4) Try to connect with MMI

This worked for me this past week.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
hi,

I have a 2008 2.7 TDI A5 with a Concert Radio.

After a year or so of my bluetooth working perfectly, I am suddenly presented with "Telephone not available" on my console when I press TEL. :music-smiley-019:
When I do a search my phone cannot see the radio either. I've tried disconnecting the battery for 10mins, same thing, I've deleted pairing on the phone.

Is the Bluetooth module located under the passenger seat like in an A4, if so it looks like a it of work to get at ???

Am I correct in thinking that if it wasn't seeing the module it would say "Telephone not installed" ??

Any help appreciated before I bring it to the main stealers

Thanks in advance
Is it an original bluetooth module. Have you tried checking the settings within VCDs if you have it?

rgds
JB

·
Registered
310 Posts
I had the same issue a couple of days ago, except with my AMI as opposed to your concert radio. As stated in a post above, disable bluetooth on your phone, reset your phone, enable bluetooth.

Worked for me! Good luck :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2011 Q5 says telephone not installed which means Bluetooth is not installed so is it possible to buy a later model stereo and put it in to gain Bluetooth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts