Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached is a list of TSB for the A5/S5 - its not a complete list, but hopefully it will be of use to forum members.

ps; don't bug me for updates/explanations please

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
hmm... so does this mean that if we experience any of the problems on that list, we're entitled to take the car back to the dealership and have it rectified?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pdf

Click on my attachment - it should be a pdf for you (I hope the pdf is attached!)

If the pdf doesn't work, try this:

1. Take the url of the jpg (http://www.a5oc.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4431&d=1233819934) and open in a new window.

2. Go to File - Print Preview

3. Click on Page Setup

4. Under Formats & Options, click "shrink to fit page width"

5. Click OK

6. Click Print and then choose ADOBE pdf printer

7. Rinse, Lather, Repeat

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
That attachment works if ...

In my browser, I right click on the attachment and open as a new tab. It then prompts me to either (i) save it as a pdf or (ii) open using Adobe.

Then again, I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser ....

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
How can we check if these bulletins will cover the UK & European market?

·
Registered
128 Posts
My A5 has the windshield wiper streaking problem. Thanks for posting the TSB.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great thread!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thank you! I have that problem, like everyone, where the door rattles when playing a song with a certain bass frequency. I explained that to the Audi Dealer and showed them numerous forums, but refused to fix it. They lied, and told me there were no TSBs on that issue and it wasn't covered in the warranty. I'm definitely going to bitch at them the next time.

Interesting thing to note, only dealers in the United States refuse to fix this issue while European owners get this fixed immediately.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Attached is a list of TSB for the A5/S5 - its not a complete list, but hopefully it will be of use to forum members.

ps; don't bug me for updates/explanations please

Thank you for sharing! :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thank you! I have that problem, like everyone, where the door rattles when playing a song with a certain bass frequency. I explained that to the Audi Dealer and showed them numerous forums, but refused to fix it. They lied, and told me there were no TSBs on that issue and it wasn't covered in the warranty. I'm definitely going to bitch at them the next time.

Interesting thing to note, only dealers in the United States refuse to fix this issue while European owners get this fixed immediately.
Let me know how it plays out for you, as I am in the middle of this BS too :no:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for posting, I thought I was nuts about the steering wheel shimmy/oscillation.

·
Registered
50 Posts
anyone actually take in their S5 to fix the "iphone" problem? i know on the forum people mentioned some complicated method to fix this, but was wondering what exactly the TSB does?

·
Registered
14 Posts
There are many threads concerning this subject. But my problem is that at 60-60 MPH (US) my steering will will shimmy (they call it oscallation -- according the the TSB). I see it more during acceleration than deceleration. It does it whether the tires are cold or warm.

I am bringing it to the dealer on Monday for the first time (I have 900 miles on it). So I don't know whether or not they will acknowledge the problem. But I will let them know that there is a TSB on it.

SEE MY UPDATE ON POST NUMBER 186 IN THE VIBRATION ISSUES THREAD.

Anyone know the Consumer phone number for Audi support?

·
Registered
452 Posts

I don't understand... My car has this problem too and I tried to convince the dealer there is a problem... I do not see anything that mentions this in the TSB list... Am I missing something?

·
Registered
98 Posts
nice work. Thanks for posting. My A5 seems to contain a shed load of those 'rattles'! It's going back Tuesday anyway for more diagnosis and fixes.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts