Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I took delivery of my A5 2.0TFSI Sport on Wednesday and must say am absolutely bowled over by it.

I am having a slight problem and thought I would ask for advice here, rather than probably embarass myself at the dealer.

When I stop the car and try to take the ignition fob out of it holder place on the dash, it is not wanting to come out some of the time and have had to switch the engine on and off again a number of times until it decides it wants to come out.

Am I missing something? Is there a procedure I should follow that I am not aware of.

Thanks in avance for any advice.

Lee

· Registered
371 Posts
congratulations on the new A5! A little water on the car can look cool in pics.

· Registered
1,024 Posts
Some reported issues sure, but make sure automatic transmission is in P, parking brake enabled etc. These do have some relevance, see manual.

FWIW, if the keyfob does get fully stuck inside the manual, I recall, describes an emergency procedure... it does not get the fob out, but you can lock the car with the metallic part of the key. See manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.