Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please add your names to the a list here for this group buy; this time once we have enough people it will be ORDER BY PHONE - it will save doing refunds etc for the discount.

£10 off if we get 10+ people/sets.

Standard pricing on www.autostyle.co.uk.

If anyone wants a second set for wives/partners/mistresses etc, I will do the same offer on those as part of this group deal if you buy/bought a set for your A5/S5.

Cheers

·
Registered
735 Posts
Please add your names to the a list here for this group buy; this time once we have enough people it will be ORDER BY PHONE - it will save doing refunds etc for the discount.

£10 off if we get 10+ people/sets.

Standard pricing on www.autostyle.co.uk.

Cheers
Okies, I'm in :)

Anthracite, White Trim, S5 logo on side - seems the white is the best match for Pearl Silver?

·
Registered
103 Posts
S5 owner in the US here, would love a LHD set once you get the mould. question: do you have a pic of the mats with the red (to match magma interior) border?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
S5 owner in the US here, would love a LHD set once you get the mould. question: do you have a pic of the mats with the red (to match magma interior) border?
Someone on the other thread had one I think. Apparently a good match. I really must take my camera to the next meet... doh :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I would be interested in a set for my A5 and for my soon-to-be delivered MX-5.

However, one quick question - I understand that the price is for four mats for the A5 but would it be the same price for the MX-5 which only requires 2 mats?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks Anton,

Im in, Black / Black with foot rest (Drivers side only) and A5 Logo.

PM me for payment when your ready she's not ready till Septermeber so no urgent rush this time!!!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Still on?

Is this second run of mats happening then or not as this thread seems to have died a bit?

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I'd say it'll happen if 10+ sets can be found. ;)
Well, I could be good for 2 sets if you were to answer my question in post #5 above....;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I could be good for 2 sets if you were to answer my question in post #5 above....;)
Sorry; missed that. As standard we do all sets at the same price. 95% of the time, a two seater has pretty large fronts and most of the work goes into the front mats anyway. However; I can do something on that front when the time comes ;) :D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Sorry; missed that. As standard we do all sets at the same price. 95% of the time, a two seater has pretty large fronts and most of the work goes into the front mats anyway. However; I can do something on that front when the time comes ;) :D
Thanks for the reply Anton, you can put me down for 2 sets as follows;

1. A5 - Anthracite with Grey trim, heel pad on driver's side and A5 Logo on outside edge.

2. 2008 MX-5 - Anthracite with Grey trim, heel pad on driver's side with 'Sport' logo on outside edge.

If possible, can you please provide a quote via PM (please assume you get the 10 orders :))

With AidenL & Bungle2822 interested, only 6 more sets to go then! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Just so you guys know, the carpet in the A5 matches with autostyles anthracite carpets and grey edging. Not sure how dark the black on black will be against the Audi carpets, but most if not all of us went for anthracite carpet in the previous group buy.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Just been out to take a look at my existing carpets and you're right, anthracite would probably be a better choice for the A5.

Not sure about the MX-5 as I haven't got it yet :(

·
Registered
735 Posts
Roll up, roll up, I want my mats ! :D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Yes, come on all you new owners - you know you need some quality mats in your new pride and joy. :D The Audi originals in mine are badly worn where my heels sit after just 5 months and 8,500 miles. :mad:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looking good, I will be up for a set of those. What are that standard mats like on an S5? Do they have the logo on them or not?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Looking good, I will be up for a set of those. What are that standard mats like on an S5? Do they have the logo on them or not?
No logo and no heel pad on the audi s5 dealer mats.The autostyle mats are of equal or maybe better quality than the audi mats and much better looking with the s5 logo.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts