Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started the car yesterday morning and everything was normal. Headlamps did their levelling thing and I set off for work. About a mile away from home a suspension error alarm popped up and has failed to clear. A few moments later there was then a headlamp warning, regarding automatic adjustment. When I stop and re-start the car the headlamps don't now go through the adjustment sequence and appear to have defaulted to their lowest setting.

I suspect the two are linked but wonder if anyone has any ideas what could be wrong?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Started the car yesterday morning and everything was normal. Headlamps did their levelling thing and I set off for work. About a mile away from home a suspension error alarm popped up and has failed to clear. A few moments later there was then a headlamp warning, regarding automatic adjustment. When I stop and re-start the car the headlamps don't now go through the adjustment sequence and appear to have defaulted to their lowest setting.

I suspect the two are linked but wonder if anyone has any ideas what could be wrong?
First you need to get a scan done for an accurate diagnosis, it could be one of the sensors on the suspension failed, one front one rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts