Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

SupraBlur and Sizzle photoshoot

4K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  tech_e 
#1 · (Edited)
Obligatory photo shoot in a parking garage. It was pretty late in the day, so lighting wasn't so good, and I don't own a decent flash, so we were pretty limited as to what kind of shots to take. I think next time, Sizzle will have to bring his gear so we can take some outdoor shots.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments, haha I just noticed that I bothered to photoshop my dealer tags off of one picture, but not the other.

Total oddity that I just noticed -- quartz grey looks more washed out on Firefox than it does on other browsers. FF (I'm using v3.0 for Mac) applies a real-time auto contrast to all images. If you save it to our desktop or view it with a different browser, you'll get a more accurate representation of quartz.

Also, not sure if it affects your decision at all, but the grey plastic pieces (rear valance, front grill) are the same color on both cars, but look entirely different next to the different paint colors. See attached.

Attachments

#3 ·
Your car looks good man, and I was impressed with the way the wheels and the stance worked out.

I will bring my camera next time and we'll get some big time shots. We actually need to organize a mini-meet....

#5 ·
If I walked into that garage, unsuspecting that those 2 S5's were there, I would just jizz in my pants :D

Your guys' cars look even better when they're next to each other, btw if you don't mind me asking, what garage is that, looks pretty deserted.

#7 ·
Cal Poly Pomona on a Saturday, haha.

#10 ·
Good to hear you finally got them ok. Where's the pics???

#8 ·
Awsome pics thanks for sharing :)

What window tint do you guys have back and front?

Cheers Dave.

#9 ·
SupraBlur,
your car is sooooo sexy. However, Sizzle owns incredible looking car as well.

#15 ·
as denzel put it in american gangster, 'my man!' :cool:

#18 ·
They both look stunning....I need new wheels :eek:

#24 ·
Another pic, from the GMG Open House.

Attachments

#25 · (Edited)
I know eveyone is all about the phatom black, but in all the images the Quartz gray stands out so much better.

Both really nice cars though. The rims on sizzles S5 are insane.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.