Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now dont laugh anyone but as today has been sunny finally remembered to take my sunglasses in the car with me .Cant fit them in the holder !Is it just me ? you know a female thing:confused: When ive paid £180 for glasses i dont want them rolling about in the cup holder.when you can stop laughing at me (i can hear you all now, Silly cow,typical women ,shouldnt be on the road, )has anyone else had this problem.:) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Well, I think audi have thought-ahead with everything else bar the sunglasses holder. I guess they never anticipated how massive sunglasses will get with what some women are wearing these days. :p

·
Registered
356 Posts
Well, I think audi have thought-ahead with everything else bar the sunglasses holder. I guess they never anticipated how massive sunglasses will get with what some women are wearing these days. :p
:D

Jarod.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Ray Ban aviators... in the walet they come in fit perfectly in the door pocket... that's where I've always kept 'em... the S5 doesn't dissapoint.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ray Ban aviators... in the walet they come in fit perfectly in the door pocket... that's where I've always kept 'em... the S5 doesn't dissapoint.
+1 Maui Jims Rx sunglasses in nice case fits nicely in "door pocket" or whatever the US equivalent term is:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Audi should fit umberella holders rather than sunglasses holders on uk cars!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sunglasses pray tell what are these gadgets you talk of. Iv,e heard of the sun, legend has it that it is a big orange thing that glows in the sky, cant say iv,e ever seen it. We get those black and grey fluffy things that piss on you twelve months of the year. As long as i can fit my shovel in the boot ill be happy.:D

·
Registered
677 Posts
My dealer was surprised to see that my sunglasses fit. She said that nobody's sunglasses ever fit. I have some real small Oakley's that I wear.

·
Registered
356 Posts
My dealer was surprised to see that my sunglasses fit. She said that nobody's sunglasses ever fit. I have some real small Oakley's that I wear.
Do you have any pics of it. ;)

Jarod.

·
Registered
677 Posts
link to a similar picture. Mine are titanium frames and blue lens but the shape is correct. I have had them for over 4 years now with no problems.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hey, I just found the sunglasses holder! Yes, Aviators do fit too, but they're staying in the side pocket as I don't want them rattling by my head everytime I go over a bump. ;)

·
Registered
677 Posts
The interior has a little soft padding in it. I don't hear them rattle ever. They are up there unless they are on my face. So all night driving but still no rattles.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have a normal sized pair of Oakleys, and they won't fit in the A6 cubby I have currently............

1 - 20 of 26 Posts