Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just finished sorting this today. Mine was the v158 motor. The hardest to get too. I modified the broken part with bolts a plastic rather than a new one (which would just break again) works a treat now.
Anyone in the southern area that needs a hand land me know.
Hi mate,

mine started ding this today. Where about a are you based. As I need to get this fixed cuz it’s really annoying

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Strange clicking sound.. Please watch video

Hi, I am quite new to this forum and wondered if anyone could help me. I have a strange clicking sound coming from my dashboard just above the navigation unit. It comes and goes and usually clicks 6 or 7 times. I have taken a video of it aswell. An someone give me any advice? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having the same issue. Do I need to fix this or can I just live with the noise? Does it damage anything if unfixed?

·
Registered
37 Posts
As others have written, it can be a servo motor to move flaps in the ventilation system. There are probably at least 5-6 of these to control air flow and temperature to the various vents up, down and face level... a good VAG compatible code reader will tell you about such servos not giving valid response. Getting access to them can be fun (as I had on our 09 A3...)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts