Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sponsor
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While inspecting our pricing structure, we reckon we've spotted a few places we can save a few pennies. So, after a little back and forth with our courier, and suppliers, we've managed to bring some expenses down.* With these new, lower costs we've managed to squeeze our prices on our entire product line. This change is permanent, this is no special sale! Though, to celebrate, we've decided to offer couple items at a significant discount until the end of May. You can find B9 dynamic mirror indicators, and carbon fibre keyhole covers at a steal of a price.

Check below for the full list of new prices.

And as always, delivery within the UK is absolutely free. Orders are dispatched next working day, and will be delivered in 1-3 working days.

Oh, and keep an eye out. Soon we'll have some group buys starting, beginning with the ever-popular honeycomb front grills!

And for my extra special friends here at A5OC, here's a 5% off. Unlimited use, stacks with all other discounts & coupons.
Coupon code: A5OC

·
Sponsor
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much appreciated! Hope you enjoy your order :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Eamon. Just ordered the Dynamic Indicators for my 2010 A5. Can't wait to get them and see how they look. :) I'll put some pics up if I can.

·
Sponsor
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Eamon. Just ordered the Dynamic Indicators for my 2010 A5. Can't wait to get them and see how they look. :) I'll put some pics up if I can.
Please do Would you mind if we stick them up on the gallery? Plates blanked out if you like etc.

And sorry, I missed your last message. Had to hop on my other ride (see below, my mean lean post office visiting machine 0-60 in never, but means at least part of each parcels journey is eco friendly) and get out of the office before they finished locking up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please do Would you mind if we stick them up on the gallery? Plates blanked out if you like etc.

And sorry, I missed your last message. Had to hop on my other ride (see below, my mean lean post office visiting machine 0-60 in never, but means at least part of each parcels journey is eco friendly) and get out of the office before they finished locking up.
Hi Eamon, good chatting to you yesterday and yes I'm more than happy for you to use the images (if they're good enough of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts