Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sponsor
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally time, the store is open!

Shelves are stocked, products are photographed, postage and packaging figured out. Now comes the part where we let everyone in to have a browse.

I hope our opening will lineup has something you might enjoy. It's not a huge list, but humble beginings right? Here's what we have on offer:
  • Dynamic sweeping indicators for B8, 8.5, and B9 vehicles. That includes all sorts, A3s to SQ5s and a bunch inbetween.
  • Finally, shiny metal pedal sets for RHD A/S5s! Including the footrest. Manual sets to come soon.
  • I know a lot of folk have been desperate for a pair of these, honeycomb fog light grilles for B8 S-Line/S5s. Available in black or silver trim.
  • Something to shine up your interior, keyhole trims. Perfect for RHD A5s and similar, available in steel and carbon fibre designs.
  • Pure white interior LED sets, including a set of license plate bulbs.
Something you wanted but can't find? Get in touch with us and we'll see what we can do for you.

Free UK shipping on everything. Please note, if you're shopping from outside the UK please contact us before placing your order to organise shipping.

Poke us on WhatsApp (+447926601145), Facebook or Instagram (Just search "IngolWorks"), or good old email ([email protected]). Look forward to hearing from you all!

Visit us at https://ingol.works

·
Sponsor
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spacers is a good idea, though I'm not 100% confident on selling components that are essential for safety just yet, we shall see!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Stick to the branded ones that are well known and have a supplier ready so you dont have to keep stock of them. Safety will always be an issue with anything. Spacers wont fail unless the numpty wants to use his original 27mm bolts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Eamonn, there doesn't seem to be a huge number of boot lip spoilers available for the b8.5 coupe and same goes for rear diffusers for the S5.

·
Sponsor
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stick to the branded ones that are well known and have a supplier ready so you dont have to keep stock of them. Safety will always be an issue with anything. Spacers wont fail unless the numpty wants to use his original 27mm bolts
Fair point with sticking to solid brands. Though I want to avoid not directly having items in stock, part of the philosophy of the company is that it isn't dropshipping. If the website says its in stock, it is. And it'll be dispatched next working day (usually), and delivered in 1-4 days.

·
Sponsor
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Eamonn, there doesn't seem to be a huge number of boot lip spoilers available for the b8.5 coupe and same goes for rear diffusers for the S5.
In regards to boot lips, are you talking the slim little flicks that go along the edge, or something bigger? I believe ones that fit B8 should also be fit for the 8.5.

As for diffusers, did you have a particular style in mind? Aftermarket carbon fibre ones, or oem style replicas?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts