Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well heres one where you can if you wish post a piccie of what you look like... as its always nice to put names to faces :D

ill start off heres mine...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats so not you :( gutted no support from the jocks boo

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:(

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Unfortunately I can't upload any photos of my face since I am a drug dealer. :(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Will no one indulge the Jen by putting up a pic of your ugly mug? She was nice enough to put up a picture of her cute self.

Here's me and my friend Ben getting ready for a poker game. People say he looks fake, but I think it's just a bad makeup job.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

Just for you Jen, I'm usually camera shy but guess we're all friends on here...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Us jocks are shy boys!

Ali, What a contradiction....but yet you bought an Audi A5...Ha Ha.

Jen, Here you go my lady; by the way you a lovely lady....

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
And thats me.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, guess you need my support. Would you buy a used car (or anything, in fact) from this man?
Thanks guys........ lets get this one going its a good way to put names to faces for meets!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
Me, climbing Kilimanjaro in March this year.... had an ambition to be fit and forty, not fat and forty... I made forty!:D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i guessed so much and i thought you of all people would support this thread :(

·
Registered
714 Posts
I take all the pics in our household so it's virtually impossible to find any with me on by myself. Any that do have just me on are taken by my two boys aged 4 and 6 so generally come out as just a close up of my feet/nose/the sky (delete as applicable).

These are about the best I can find. The first pic is included in baseball cap and shades because this is the way you'll generally see me in the car so wave if you see an oik in an "AJ" cap. It's a slightly embarrasing pose on the solo pic but it was taken by my 4 year old who did a pretty remarkable job and I'm keen to show the world that as I approach 40 I still have hair!

Come on - let's see what you all look like! The guys from the UK meets were good enough to post their pics some time ago, let's reciprocate.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
OK I submit! ...here's some pics:

Like TLU, I take most of the pics, so here's one I took specially:

The only other photo before that was from the 70s...

...And before that was in 1592, as a minstrel at the annual 'we whooped the French at Agincourt' celebrations:

:D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wow this thread is growing, fair play Jen, I thought you were on a loser but seems not... I don't have pics of myself on my pc (not that vein) and I can't find my Moon landing pics or the ones of me conquering Everest or the one of me diving on the Titanic or restling a Polar Bear in the Arctic Circle..so sadly this'll have to do..

1 - 20 of 78 Posts